Vasco Translator M3
Pocket Translator with free lifetime connectivity
You do the talking. Vasco does the translating.
With the Vasco real-time translation device, fluency is in the palm of your hand. Thanks to this powerful pocket translator, you can converse instantly in 76 languages. Translate speech, image text, phone calls, and chat messages.
Free & Unlimited Connectivity
All voice translators rely on network connectivity, but only Vasco provides free and unlimited Internet for life.
- Pre-installed SIM card
- No data limits or package renewals
- Works in nearly 200 countries
- Ready when you open the box
Understand 76 languages
The Vasco M3 real-time translator allows you to instantly break through language barriers and communicate freely. This pocket-translator gives you the language confidence you need to create better connections. Communicate easily with people around you.
- Voice Translator: 76 languages
- Photo translator: 76 languages
- Learning app: 28 languages
Ready to go, right out of the box
The Vasco M3 pocket translator is ready to straight away. The built-in SIM card means you can start using the device immediately. No additional apps required.
- Intuitive Use: Just start the device and go
- Fast Translation: Results in about 0.5 second
- Comfortable to use: Digital and physical buttons
The best translation quality
This real-time translation device sources translations from 10 different engines. That’s 9 more than popular translation apps! Multiple engines mean better results.
- Get the best, most accurate results with 10 translation engines
- Translate with 96% accuracy
- Clear & comprehensive pronunciation makes conversation more natural
Truly universal pocket translator
Connect with the majority of people on the planet and make friends all across the world. Anywhere you travel, this real time translator device makes you to get along like a native speaker. Use this global translator even more whether you:
- Travel for business
- Go on vacations abroad
- Contact your in-laws
Precise microphone & noise reduction
Free & unlimited connectivity
Powerful battery: up to 180 h
10 translation engines
Phone Call Translator
Loudspeaker up to 84db
- Vasco Translator M3
- International built-in SIM card
- USB cable type-C
- Protective case
- Quick Start Guide and online user manual in English, Spanish, and more
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
240*320 QVGA 2.0” IPS
MT6737V/WM Quad-core CA53 1.1GHz
1.9 x 4.9 x 0.5 in
mini jack (3.5 mm)
Languages for photo translator feature
Languages for speech translator feature
Accuracy of translation
See what languages you can understand with this real time translator device:
See where the Vasco pocket translator works
Forget about roaming costs abroad. Translate for free in nearly every country in the world.
Type the country name in the search bar or click it on the map to see if Vasco Translator M3 supports Internet coverage there.
How to translate a photo with Vasco Translator M3?
To translate images with Vasco Translator M3, follow these steps:
- a) Turn on the device and tap three dot menu to select the 'Photo Translator' option.
- b) Choose the target language for your translation.
- c) Take a clear photo of the text you want to translate by pressing the camera button.
- d) The device will automatically recognize and translate the text within a few seconds. The translated text will be displayed on the screen.
How to translate voice with Vasco Translator M3?
To use voice translator feature, follow these steps:
- a) Turn on the device and you will see the main Translator app. You can also choose it from the three dot menu. It's the first app on the list.
- b) Choose the source and target languages for your translation.
- c) Press and hold the microphone button, then clearly speak the phrase you want to translate.
- d) Release the button and the device will quickly process and display the translated text on the screen. It will also pronounce the translation out loud.
How to translate phone calls with Vasco Translator M3?
To translate phone calls with Vasco Translator M3, follow these steps:
- a) Turn on the device and select the 'TranslaCall' option from the three dots menu.
- b) Choose the source and target languages for your translation.
- c) Dial a number on your mobile device and tap ""Start"" in the TranslaCall app.
- d) When the connection is established, turn on a loudspeaker mode on your phone. Put the Vasco Translator M3 next to your device.
- e) Play the instruction for both of you and your interlocutor. Then, proceed to talk when you hear your language name. The same goes for your caller to translate their part.
How to chat with translation using Vasco Translator M3?
To chat with translation using Vasco Translator M3, follow these steps:
- a) Turn on the device and select the 'MultiTalk' from the three dot menu.
- b) Create or join an existing chat.
- c) Speak or type in your message and the device will quickly process and translate the text. It will appear on the screen and can be spoken out loud for the other chat members. The person you're talking to can then respond in their language, and the device will translate their response back to you. This allows for back-and-forth communication with up to 100 members.
How come the device provides free lifetime Internet?
Vasco Translator M3 comes with a built-in SIM card that provides free lifetime Internet access in nearly 200 countries. This allows the device to access translation services without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. The access works for translation and doesn't require any top-ups throughout the time. This way, it's convenient for use while traveling or in areas with a limited Wi-Fi connectivity.
Do all languages come with pronunciation?
Vasco Translator M3 supports pronunciation for most languages available on the device. You can aquire additional pronunciation for 3 languages that lack it at the set up: Bulgarian, Hebrew & Croatian. This feature enables users to understand the correct pronunciation of translated phrases, which is particularly helpful when communicating with native speakers or learning a new language.
How come different features have a different amount of languages?
Different features on Vasco Translator M3 support different numbers of languages due to varying levels of complexity and the availability of translation resources for each feature. For example, voice translation requires advanced speech recognition technology and resources, which may not be available for all languages. As a result, some features may support fewer languages than others.
Back to top